Saturday, December 29, 2012

Time Flies

It is hard for me to believe so many months have passed since I posted last. Our family has been through multiple changes and life is just starting to resemble something close to normal. I look forward to sharing our journey with you, but for now here are a few pictures from Christmas. Enjoy!

 A twinkle of lights peeked through the front door...


A glimpse of what was to come...



Their full beauty was revealed...


The candles where lit....


The altar was dressed...


The pews waited as the choir prepared...


They came from near and far....


His mystery was soon to be revealed...





Hoping you and yours had a very Merry Christmas....

I will see you soon in the New Year!



1 comment:

  1. Stacy, This is a beautiful post absolutely beautiful. I am so excited to see you posting again. I've missed reading your thoughts and I look forward to hearing about your journey. Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete